According to the latest National Fire Prevention Association annual statistics, last year there were 521,000 structural fires in the United States, an increase of 3.2% over the previous year. That means that a structural fire is attended by a fire department somewhere every 60 seconds. Blue Ridge Security installs and services fire systems to comply with NFPA72 and Life Safety codes. We can install evacuation systems that can warn your employees of dangers from fire, bad weather, chemical spills, and much more. These systems greatly reduce risk to your employees in modern day environments.
The Blue Ridge Advantage
- Experienced sales and installation staff with NICET certification–certified and trained in designing a fire alarm system.
- U.L. listed and FM-approved central monitoring stations ensure superior reliability.
- Transmission/communications methods meet UL requirements.
- We use BlueLink24 to monitor fire systems wirelessly, without phone lines.
- Systems and facility back-ups ensure uninterrupted service around the clock.
- Every system designed and managed by Blue Ridge personnel.
- Top 25 nationally ranked security provider
- A+ rating with BBB
Call us today or fill out our brief information form and one of our sales representatives will contact you shortly to set up a free security evaluation of your business.