As technology emerges and expands, customers are now able to incorporate surveillance as an additional level of security to their homes. Homeowners are adding surveillance systems to entrances of their home to provide further protection and detection. When added, these systems can offer a variety of benefits to you as a homeowner. For example, we offer you the ability to supervise or observe your home from any location where internet connections are available. Blue Ridge Security provides you with the most current technology in surveillance equipment.
Here are some common examples in which video surveillance would be used:
- Private entrances
- Exterior of housing entrances, such as a pool area, etc.
- Detached garage
- Areas used by children within the home, such as a nursery or a playroom
- Gated communities
Blue Ridge Security’s TotalControl service allows you to see video of your home from anywhere in the world! With our TotalControl App, you can:
- Remotely view live images, record video clips, or have clips emailed to you
- Confirm your loved ones have arrived home safely
- Check on your home from the office or while away on vacation or business travel
- Keep watch over vacation homes or second homes
Call us today or fill out our brief information form and one of our account representatives will contact you shortly to set up a free security evaluation of your home.